Whether you are looking for a city centre apartment or a family home, our team at Space Property are here to help.
We pride ourselves on offering a wide selection of homes across Yorkshire with several different rental schemes to suit everyone.
We own all our Market Rent properties, so as our tenant you’ll enjoy several benefits. You won’t have to wait for a landlord to authorise your repairs and we give you access to a 24 hour repairs helpline. You will also benefit from a rolling tenancy after the first initial 6 months, meaning no extra administration costs when you choose to stay.
Market Rent properties are available to anyone in employment. You must also meet the minimum household income, this is worked out as monthly rent x 30 = minimum annual income.
These properties are perfect for those who can afford to rent on the open market.
Properties offered under the Affordable Rent scheme are offered at 80% of the open market value. This scheme is available for those who are unable to rent on the open market.
There is a certain criteria you must meet in order to be eligible for an Affordable Rent property.
To qualify, you must:
1. Have total household earnings between (Rent x 30 = minimum earnings required) and the maximum is no more than the average for your area (we do not accept / Local Housing Allowance)
2. Be legally permitted to reside in the UK, and be able to provide evidence of this; this applies to all occupants aged 18 and over. For more details, and acceptable proof, visit bit.ly/1RKU5eZ
3. Be in permanent employment
4. Be able to pass a credit check
5. Must not be a homeowner or attached to a mortgage
6. Have the funds available for: one months rent in advance, administration fee, and the bond
7. Not be able to rent a property on the open market
This scheme is based upon an initial application process. If your application has been successful, you will be offered a house viewing. Application details can be found on individual property adverts.