For Sale - 3 Bed Semi-Detached House 

St Marys Avenue, Netherthong Shared Ownership £72,000

Property Features

  • Shared Ownership
  • Allocated parking
  • Open plan Kitchen/Dining area
  • French Doors
  • Rear Garden

Location:
15 St Marys Avenue, Netherthong, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, HD9 3XN
Bedrooms: 3

Contact Space Property

Summary

**Shared Ownership: Shares starting from 40% for £72,000 with rent payable of £247.50 on remaining 60%. Service charge to be confirmed** A three bedroom family home with 2 double bedrooms.

Property Photos

Property Details

Shared Ownership, Allocated parking, Open plan Kitchen/Dining area, French Doors, Rear Garden


Description

SHARED OWNERSHIP ** The minimum share available is 40% for £72,000 (and £247.50 rent pcm) Please be aware that you can purchase up to a 75% share based on your affordability (rent would be calculated on the remaining share of the property). **

GROUND FLOOR Offering a spacious open-plan kitchen, dining area and lounge with French doors leading to the patio area and rear garden. On the ground floor you will also find a WC cloakroom.

Kitchen : 3.14 m x 1.88 m (10'4'' x 6'2'')
Dining Room : 3.23 m x 2.43 m (10'7'' x 8'0'')
Living Room : 4.08 m x 3.56 m (13'6'' x 11'8'')


FIRST FLOOR The first floor is home to three well appointed bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a shower over bath.

Bedroom 1: 3.42 m x 2.70 m (11'3'' x 8'10'')
Bedroom 2: 2.89 m x 2.38 m (9'6'' x 7'10'')
Bedroom 3: 2.54 m x 1.93 m (8'4'' x 6'4'')

The driveway allows for off-road parking for two cars.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Shared Ownership is a government scheme aimed to help buyers step on to the property ladder. Shared Ownership allows you to buy your home in stages, as you can afford it. You can buy more shares as and when you can afford it.

Please be aware that shares are based on affordability and you may be required to purchase a higher share. You will also need to pay a reduced rent payment on the remaining share. Shares starting from 40% for £72,000 with a rent pcm of £260.91 There service charge is to be confirmed.

In order to apply for this scheme you must fill out the following application form prior to viewing the property to ensure all applicants applying are eligible for the scheme.

information on the criteria for shared ownership can be found here: http://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/help-to-buy-schemes/shared-ownership/

In order to apply for the scheme, the application link can be found here: http://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/apply/

** FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL OUR SALES TEAM ON 0113 825 6777 **

Location Map

Floorplans