To book a viewing or for more information, please click on the 'Request Details' / 'Email Agent' button and send us a message with your contact information. A Lettings Officer will contact you to arrange a viewing.
Applicants will be contacted on a first come first serve basis, if you are not contacted it means that the property has already been offered to someone else.
We are unable to contact unsuccessful applicants due to the amount of enquiries that we receive.
We reserve the right to close this advert when a sufficient amount of enquires have been received.
Please see below for eligibility.
To be eligible you must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Have total household earnings that exceed £19,800
2. Be legally permitted to reside in the UK, and be able to provide evidence of this; this applies to all occupants aged 18 and over. For more details, and acceptable proof, visit bit.ly/1RKU5eZ
3. Be aged 18 or over to be eligible to apply for this property
4. Be in permanent employment
5. Be able to pass a credit check
6. Have the funds available for: one months rent in advance, holding fee, and the bond
*1. Bond/deposit: Equal to 5 weeks rent.
*2. Holding deposit: Equivalent to 1 weeks rent. The holding deposit will be added to your rent account soon after you have signed your tenancy agreement and will form part of your initial payment of rent.
Two bedroom flat available immediately in the heart of Moortown, North Leeds.
This property comes with a spacious kitchen with fitted appliances, a large living room with French doors that overlooks the communal garden, providing plentiful light. It also boasts a spacious main bathroom and an ensuite.
Please note: Applicants with pets or children will not be considered for this property.
The particulars within this advert are intended only as general guidance. Please note images maybe of a similar property on the development and are for illustrative purposes only.