For Sale - 3 Bed Mid Terraced House 

Plot 12 Ceretic Park Shared Ownership £63,000

Property Features

  • Shared Ownership
  • Kitchen/Diner
  • Integrated Oven/Hob
  • Patio Doors
  • Rear Enclosed Garden
  • Parking

14 Braeburn Road, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds, Leeds, LS25 6GG
Reception Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 1

Contact Space Property


**Shared Ownership: Shares starting from 35% for £63,000 with rent payable of £275.57 on remaining 65%. Service charge to be confirmed** Amazing, 3 bedroom new-build on the Ceretic Park development in Sherburn-In-Elmet. Boasts Spacious lounge, fitted oven/hob, and patio doors to rear garden.

Property Photos

Property Details

Shared Ownership, Kitchen/Diner, Integrated Oven/Hob, Patio Doors, Rear Enclosed Garden, Parking


SHARED OWNERSHIP ** The minimum share available is 35% for £63,000 (and £268.13 rent pcm) Please be aware that you can purchase up to a 75% share based on your affordability (rent would be calculated on the remaining share of the property). **

GROUND FLOOR The spacious, separate lounge features an under the stairs storage cupboard, and leads into a lobby area with a WC and stairs up to the first floor. To the rear is the stylish kitchen/diner, fitted with integrated oven/hob. This space features a set of patio doors which open out onto the rear enclosed garden.

FIRST FLOOR Two of the bedrooms are located on this floor, one double and one single, as well as the bathroom, fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath.

UPPER FLOOR The master bedroom is located on the top floor and additionally benefits from built in cupboards and skylights.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Shared Ownership is a government scheme aimed to help buyers step on to the property ladder. Shared Ownership allows you to buy your home in stages, as you can afford it. You can buy more shares as and when you can afford it.

Please be aware that shares are based on affordability and you may be required to purchase a higher share. You will also need to pay a reduced rent payment on the remaining share. Shares starting from 35% for £63,000 with a rent pcm of £268.13 There service charge is to be confirmed.

In order to apply for this scheme you must fill out the following application form prior to viewing the property to ensure all applicants applying are eligible for the scheme.

information on the criteria for shared ownership can be found here:

In order to apply for the scheme, the application link can be found here:

For more information, call our sales team on 0113 825 6777.


The particulars within this advert are intended only as general guidance. Space Property therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of Space Property can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty.

We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract and non is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. If measurements are displayed these have been taken as a guide and may not be precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us.