FULL DESCRIPTION Living area: The spacious living area boasts a set of French doors that lead out onto a private balcony with amazing views over Hull's Victoria Dock. The spacious is fitted with laminate flooring and offers plenty of space for dining table and chairs too.
Kitchen: Through an archway is the modern kitchen, fitted with white high gloss units, and complete with oven/hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
Bedrooms: The property comprises of two spacious bedrooms, one double and one single, both fitted with carpet.
Bathroom: Fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath.
Additional features: On site parking, electric only. Pets and children will not be considered in this application.
The particulars within this advert are intended only as general guidance. Please note images maybe of a similar property on the development and are for illustrative purposes only.
To be eligible you must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Have total household earnings that exceed £14,850 (we do not accept Housing Benefit/ Local Housing Allowance)
2. Be legally permitted to reside in the UK, and be able to provide evidence of this; this applies to all occupants aged 18 and over. For more details, and acceptable proof, visit bit.ly/1RKU5eZ
3. Be in permanent employment
4. Be able to pass a credit check
5. Have the funds available for: one months rent in advance, administration fee, and the bond
To book a viewing or for more information please call us on 0113 825 6777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Bond/deposit: Equal to 1 months rent + 25%
2. Admin fee:
- £170: Single applicant
- £220: Joint applicants