FULL DESCRIPTION Lounge: The separate lounge is fitted with carpet and offers plenty of space for furniture and storage.
Dining room: Through a set of double doors is the dining area which has room for table and chairs, and also benefits from French doors opening onto a Juliet balcony with views over the well-maintained communal garden.
Kitchen: Through an arch way is the newly refurbished kitchen, fully fitted with integrated appliances including stainless steel oven/hob, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
Bedrooms: The apartment has two double bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefitting from an ensuite bathroom, and the second bedroom leading through the another smaller room which would create a lovely dressing room, study or storage space.
Bathroom: The newly refurbished bathroom features a white three-piece suite including shower over bath.
Additional features: The first floor property lies within a private apartment community, with allocated parking, video door entry system and security alarm. Pets will not be considered in this application.
The particulars within this advert are intended only as general guidance. Please note images maybe of a similar property on the development and are for illustrative purposes only.
To be eligible you must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Have total household earnings that exceed £23,850 (we do not accept Housing Benefit/ Local Housing Allowance)
2. Be legally permitted to reside in the UK, and be able to provide evidence of this; this applies to all occupants aged 18 and over. For more details, and acceptable proof, visit bit.ly/1RKU5eZ
3. Be in permanent employment
4. Be able to pass a credit check
5. Have the funds available for: one months rent in advance, administration fee, and the bond
To book a viewing or for more information please call us on 0113 825 6777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Bond/deposit: Equal to 1 months rent + 25%
2. Admin fee:
- £170: Single applicant
- £220: Joint applicants