FULL DESCRIPTION This property is part of the Affordable Rent Scheme, see below for eligibility.
Please note: We will only offer viewings once all applications have been reviewed by the team, and you will be contacted directly.
Lounge: This duplex apartment embraces open-plan living, with a large lounge and fully equipped kitchen on the ground floor, providing a light and spacious living area. The lounge has a large feature window for great views.
Kitchen: The stylish kitchen boasts an oven/hob and extractor fan, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
Bedrooms: A staircase leads up to one double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, and one single bedroom, both with large windows, skylights on the ceiling and original beams giving plenty of character.
Bathroom and W.C: The large bathroom is fully tiled and includes a unique shelving area, shower cubicle and generous bathtub. Next to the bathroom on the landing is a storage cupboard providing extra space. The property also boasts a separate W.C.
Additional information: The property also features allocated parking, ample storage space and amazing views. Pets will not be considered in this application.
The particulars within this advert are intended only as general guidance. Please note images maybe of a similar property on the development and are for illustrative purposes only.
Affordable Rent Scheme
This property is offered at 80% of the open market value under the affordable rent scheme. The scheme is designed to help people who cannot afford to rent on the open market. To qualify for the scheme, you must meet the following criteria.
1. Have total household earnings between £14,250 and £21,944 before tax (we do not accept Housing Benefit/ Local Housing Allowance).
2. Be legally permitted to reside in the UK, and be able to provide evidence of this; this applies to all occupants aged 18 and over. For more details, and acceptable proof, visit bit.ly/1RKU5eZ
3. Be aged 18 or over to be eligible to apply for this property
4. Be in permanent employment
5. Be able to pass a credit check
6. Must not be a homeowner or attached to a mortgage
7. Have the funds available for: one months rent in advance, administration fee, and the bond
8. Not be able to rent a property on the open market
To apply you will need to complete a quick application form. Copy & paste this link into your browser:
Please select the following options when filling out the form or you will not be considered:
1) Scheme -> 'Affordable Rent'
2) Do you know the name of the housing association? -> 'Yes'
3) Which housing association is it? -> 'Yorkshire Housing'
4) If you know the name of the development please identify which one? -> 'Spinningfields'
1. Bond/deposit: Equal to 1 months rent
2. Admin fee:
- £170: Single applicant
- £220: Joint applicants