A second floor, 2 bedroom apartment located in Headingley, close to great shops and bars. The property features an open-plan living area, master bedroom with ensuite and parking.
This property is part of the Affordable Rent Scheme, see below for eligibility. Please note: We will only offer viewings once all applications have been reviewed by the team, and you will be contacted directly.
Living area: The spacious, carpeted lounge area provides a bright and open space to both eat and relax. There is a cupboard in the hallway providing extra storage space.
Kitchen: The fully equipped modern kitchen is separated from the lounge area with vinyl flooring, and features an integrated oven/hob, fridge/freezer and washer dryer, providing everything you need in one convenient place.
Bedrooms: This apartment has two double bedrooms, both with fitted carpet, with bedroom 1 featuring an en-suite bathroom.
Bathroom: The clean-finished bathroom includes a white three-piece suite and shower over bath.
The particulars within this advert are intended only as general guidance. Please note images maybe of a similar property on the development and are for illustrative purposes only.
Affordable Rent Scheme
This property is offered at 80% of the open market value under the affordable rent scheme. The scheme is designed to help people who cannot afford to rent on the open market. To qualify for the scheme, you must meet the following criteria.
Please note: We will only offer viewings once all applications have been reviewed by the team, and you will be contacted directly.
1. Have total household earnings between £16,500 and £27,040 before tax (we do not accept Housing Benefit/ Local Housing Allowance)
2. Be legally permitted to reside in the UK, and be able to provide evidence of this; this applies to all occupants aged 18 and over. For more details, and acceptable proof, visit bit.ly/1RKU5eZ
3. Be in permanent employment
4. Be able to pass a credit check
5. Must not be a homeowner or attached to a mortgage
6. Have the funds available for: one months rent in advance, administration fee, and the bond
7. Not be able to rent a property on the open market
To apply you will need to complete a quick application form. Copy & paste this link into your browser:
Please select the following options when filling out the form or you will not be considered:
1) Scheme -> 'Affordable Rent'
2) Do you know the name of the housing association? -> 'Yes'
3) Which housing association is it? -> 'Yorkshire Housing'
4) If you know the name of the development please identify which one? -> 'Jefferson House'
1. Bond/deposit: Equal to 1 months rent
2. Admin fee:
- £170: Single applicant
- £210: Joint applicants