PROPERTY DESCRIPTION This property is part of the Affordable Rent Scheme, see below for eligibility. Please note: We will only offer viewings once all applications have been reviewed by the team, and you will be contacted directly.
This spacious apartment boasts an open plan kitchen living area, complete with oven/hob. Alongside two double bedrooms, an en suite and a bathroom with shower over bath.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION This property is complete with allocated parking.
Please note: Applicants with children or pets will not be considered.
The particulars within this advert are intended only as general guidance. Please note images maybe of a similar property on the development and are for illustrative purposes only.
Affordable Rent Scheme
This property is offered at 80% of the open market value under the affordable rent scheme. The scheme is designed to help people who cannot afford to rent on the open market. To qualify for the scheme, you must meet the following criteria.
Please note: We will only offer viewings once all applications have been reviewed by the team, and you will be contacted directly.
1. Have total household earnings between £16,800 and £27,040 before tax.
2. Be legally permitted to reside in the UK, and be able to provide evidence of this; this applies to all occupants aged 18 and over. For more details, and acceptable proof, visit bit.ly/1RKU5eZ
3. Be aged 18 or over to be eligible to apply for this property
4. Be in employment
5. Be able to pass a credit check
6. Must not be a homeowner or attached to a mortgage
7. Have the funds available for: one months rent in advance, administration fee, and the bond
8. Not be able to rent a property on the open market
To apply you will need to complete a quick application form. Copy & paste this link into your browser:
Please select the following options when filling out the form or you will not be considered:
1) Scheme -> 'Affordable Rent'
2) Do you know the name of the housing association? -> 'Yes'
3) Which housing association is it? -> 'Yorkshire Housing'
4) If you know the name of the development please identify which one? -> 'Jefferson House'
1. Bond/deposit: Equal to 1 months rent
2. Admin fee:
- £170: Single applicant
- £210: Joint applicants