For Sale - 2 Bed Semi-Detached House 

Far Moss, Selby Shared Ownership £42,000

Property Features

  • New build
  • Private Rear Garden
  • Parking
  • Storage
  • Oven/Hob with Extractor
  • Downstairs WC

Location:
21 Far Moss, Selby, Selby, Selby, YO8 4PU
Reception Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1

Contact Space Property

Summary

**Shared Ownership: Shares starting from 30% for £42,000 with rent payable of £224.58 on the remaining 70%** Beautiful 2 bedroom semi-detached house on the brand new development of Staynor Hall in Selby. Boasts a spacious kitchen/diner, downstairs w.c, storage and patio doors leading to garden.

Property Photos

Property Details

New build, Private Rear Garden, Parking, Storage, Oven/Hob with Extractor, Downstairs WC


Description

SHARED OWNERSHIP ** The minimum share available is 30% for £42,000 (and £224.58 rent pcm) Please be aware that you can purchase up to a 75% share based on your affordability (rent would be calculated on the remaining share of the property). **

KITCHEN/DINER 15' 5" x 8' 10" (4.7m x 2.7m) A modern fully-fitted kitchen with stylish units and worktops. The kitchen comes complete with an integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. There is additional space for a dining table if required.

LIVING ROOM 12' 1" x 14' 5" (3.7m x 4.4m) Bright and spacious living room providing an ideal space to spend time relaxing.

BEDROOMS The property comprises of three spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom comes with additional storage cupboards.

BATHROOM & WC The contemporary bathroom features a white three-piece suite including shower over bath. There is also a separate W.C and utility room on the ground floor.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION The kitchen/diner faces the rear garden with room for off road parking. Additional storage space with the master bedroom.

In order to qualify for the application criteria for this property you must;

- Have lived in the town of Selby continuously for 2 years
- Have worked continuously in the town of Selby for 2 years

Please be aware that shares are based on affordability and you may be required to purchase a higher share. You will also need to pay a reduced rent payment on the remaining share. Shares starting from 30% for £42,000 with a rent pcm of £224.58.

In order to apply for this scheme you must fill out the following application form prior to viewing the property to ensure all applicants applying are eligible for the scheme. Information on the criteria for shared ownership can be found here:

In order to apply for the scheme, the application link can be found here: http://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/apply/

Information on the criteria for shared ownership can be found here: http://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/help-to-buy-schemes/shared-ownership/

** FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL OUR SALES TEAM ON 0113 825 6777 **

Location Map

Floorplans