For Sale - 3 Bed Mid Terraced House 

11 Far Moss Selby £44,250

Property Features

  • Downstairs WC
  • Private Rear Garden
  • Patio Doors
  • Storage in Master Bedroom
  • Oven Hob with Extractor Fan
  • Parking

11 Far Moss, Selby, Selby, North Yorkshire, YO8 8GG
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2

Contact Space Property


**Shared Ownership: Shares starting from 30% for £44,250 with rent payable of £236.61 on remaining 70%** Beautiful 3 bedroom terraced house on the brand new development of Staynor Hall in Selby. The property boasts a spacious kitchen/diner, downstairs w.c, storage and patio doors leading to garden.

Property Photos

Property Details

Downstairs WC, Private Rear Garden, Patio Doors, Storage in Master Bedroom, Oven Hob with Extractor Fan, Parking


SHARED OWNERSHIP ** The minimum share available is 30% for £44,250 (and £236.61 rent pcm) Please be aware that you can purchase up to a 75% share based on your affordability (rent would be calculated on the remaining share of the property). **

KITCHEN/DINER 4.7 x 2.7m A modern fully-fitted kitchen with stylish units and worktops. The kitchen comes complete with an integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. There is additional space for a dining table if required.

LIVING ROOM 3.7 x 4.4m To the left of a spacious entry hallway, you can enter a bright and spacious living room providing an ideal space to spend time relaxing.

BEDROOMS The property comprises of three spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom comes with additional storage cupboards.

BATHROOM AND DOWNSTAIRS WC The contemporary bathroom features a white three-piece suite including shower over bath. There is also a separate W.C and utility room on the ground floor.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION The kitchen/diner faces the rear garden with room for off road parking.

In order to qualify for the application criteria for this property you must;

- Have lived in the town of Selby continuously for 2 years
- Have worked continuously in the town of Selby for 2 years

Shared Ownership is a government scheme aimed to help buyers step on to the property ladder. Shared Ownership allows you to buy your home in stages, as you can afford it. You can buy more shares as and when you can afford it.

Please be aware that shares are based on affordability and you may be required to purchase a higher share. You will also need to pay a reduced rent payment on the remaining share. Shares starting from 30% for £44,250 with a rent pcm of £236.61.

In order to apply for the scheme, the application link can be found here:

Information on the criteria for shared ownership can be found here: