For Sale - 3 Bed Semi-Detached House 

35 Bretby Avenue, Ossett, Wakefield Shared Ownership £61,250

Property Features

  • Shared Ownership
  • 2 double bedrooms
  • Downstairs WC
  • Allocated parking

35 Bretby Avenue, Ossett, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF5 9UB
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 1

Contact Space Property


**Shared Ownership: Shares starting from 35% for £61,250 with rent payable of £260.91 on remaining 65%. Includes £21.90 service charge pcm!** A three bedroom family home with 2 double bedrooms and allocated parking.

Property Photos

Property Details

Shared Ownership, 2 double bedrooms, Downstairs WC, Allocated parking


SHARED OWNERSHIP ** The minimum share available is 35% for £61,250 (and £260.91 rent pcm) Please be aware that you can purchase up to a 75% share based on your affordability (rent would be calculated on the remaining share of the property). **

GROUND FLOOR The spacious living room spreads across the rear of the property with large french windows leading into the rear enclosed garden. The kitchen and dining area is big enough to have a dining table and chairs. There is additional storage downstairs.

FIRST FLOOR Upstairs are two double bedrooms, a single and a family bathroom comprises of a 3 piece suite. The master bedroom is spacious and has two windows letting in natural light.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Shared Ownership is a government scheme aimed to help buyers step on to the property ladder. Shared Ownership allows you to buy your home in stages, as you can afford it. You can buy more shares as and when you can afford it.

Please be aware that shares are based on affordability and you may be required to purchase a higher share. You will also need to pay a reduced rent payment on the remaining share. Shares starting from 35% for £61,250 with a rent pcm of £260.91 There is also an additional service charge of £21.90 pcm.

In order to apply for this scheme you must fill out the following application form prior to viewing the property to ensure all applicants applying are eligible for the scheme.

information on the criteria for shared ownership can be found here:

In order to apply for the scheme, the application link can be found here: