For Sale - 4 Bed Detached House 

39 Bretby Avenue, Ossett, Wakefield Shared Ownership £85,750

Property Features

  • Shared Ownership
  • 2 allocated parking spaces
  • Large french doors
  • Downstairs WC
  • Master bedroom ensuite

Location:
39 Bretby Avenue, Ossett, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF5 9UB
Bedrooms: 4

Contact Space Property

Summary

**Shared Ownership: Shares starting from 35% for £85,750 with rent payable of £364.95 on remaining 65%. Includes £21.90 service charge pcm!**

Property Photos

Property Details

Shared Ownership, 2 allocated parking spaces, Large french doors, Downstairs WC, Master bedroom ensuite


Description

SHARED OWNERSHIP ** The minimum share available is 35% for £85,750 (and £364.95 rent pcm) Please be aware that you can purchase up to a 75% share based on your affordability (rent would be calculated on the remaining share of the property). **

GROUND FLOOR This property boasts a spacious lounge with large french doors leading out to the rear enclosed garden. The open plan kitchen dining area has enough room for a table and chairs. There is also additional storage space throughout the house.

FIRST FLOOR On the first floor, there are 3 bedrooms including 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom featuring a 3 piece suite. There is also additional storage off the landing.

SECOND FLOOR The second floor hosts the master bedroom, a spacious room that is filled with natural light. The master bedroom also boasts an ensuite.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Shared Ownership is a government scheme aimed to help buyers step on to the property ladder. Shared Ownership allows you to buy your home in stages, as you can afford it. You can buy more shares as and when you can afford it.

Please be aware that shares are based on affordability and you may be required to purchase a higher share. You will also need to pay a reduced rent payment on the remaining share. Shares starting from 35% for £85,750 with a rent pcm of £364.95 There is also an additional service charge of £21.90 pcm.


In order to apply for this scheme you must fill out the following application form prior to viewing the property to ensure all applicants applying are eligible for the scheme.

information on the criteria for shared ownership can be found here: http://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/help-to-buy-schemes/shared-ownership/

In order to apply for the scheme, the application link can be found here: http://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/apply/


** FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL OUR SALES TEAM ON 0113 825 6777 **

Floorplans