For Sale - 3 Bed Town House 

9 Goldfinch View, Kippax From £70,000

Property Features

  • Double Doors to Rear Garden
  • 3 Spacious Bedrooms
  • Light and Spacious Lounge
  • Downstairs WC
  • Storage Cupboards
  • Oven/Hob
  • Parking

Location:
9 Goldfinch View, Kippax, Leeds, Leeds, LS25 7FL
Reception Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2

Contact Space Property

Summary

**Shares starting from 35% for £70,000 with rent payable of £297.92 on remaining 65%** Beautiful 3 bed new-build semi detached house on the desirable Woodside development in Kippax. The property boasts 3 spacious bedrooms, double doors to rear garden, downstairs WC and parking.

Property Photos

Property Details

Double Doors to Rear Garden, 3 Spacious Bedrooms, Light and Spacious Lounge, Downstairs WC, Storage Cupboards, Oven/Hob, Parking


Description

SHARED OWNERSHIP ** The minimum share available is 35% for £70,000 (and £297.92 rent pcm) Please be aware that you can purchase up to a 75% share based on your affordability (rent would be calculated on the remaining share of the property). **

GROUND FLOOR The entrance of the house leads to a light, spacious living room. There is additional storage space underneath the stairs.

The house contains a contemporary kitchen/diner with stylish wooden units, boasting an oven/hob with extractor fan. The kitchen comes complete with a set of double doors, leading into a private rear garden.

The ground floor comes complete with a downstairs WC, helping to ease the morning rush.

FIRST FLOOR The first floor contains two spacious double bedrooms, both allowing space for storage.

The contemporary bathroom features a white three-piece suite including shower over bath and is located across from the hallway as you reach the staircase.

TOP FLOOR On the top floor is the master bedroom where there is plenty of space for storage opportunities as well as a storage cupboard.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Shared Ownership is a government scheme aimed to help buyers step on to the property ladder. Shared Ownership allows you to buy your home in stages, as you can afford it. You can buy more shares as and when you can afford it.

Please be aware that shares are based on affordability and you may be required to purchase a higher share. You will also need to pay a reduced rent payment on the remaining share. Shares starting from 35% for £70,000 with a rent pcm of £297.92.

In order to apply for this scheme you must fill out the following application form prior to viewing the property to ensure all applicants applying are eligible for the scheme.

information on the criteria for shared ownership can be found here: http://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/help-to-buy-schemes/shared-ownership/

In order to apply for the scheme, the application link can be found here: http://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/apply/


** FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL OUR SALES TEAM ON 0113 825 6777 **

________________________________________________________

The particulars within this advert are intended only as general guidance. Space Property therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of Space Property can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty.

We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract and non is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. If measurements are displayed these have been taken as a guide and may not be precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us.

Floorplans