FULL DESCRIPTION Living Room: A bright and spacious living room runs from the front to the back of the home and has space for a dining table and corner sofa. It is the perfect place to rest and relax in an evening in comfort.
Kitchen: A contemporary kitchen with stylish units complete with an oven/hob with extractor.
Bedrooms: The property comprises of 2 bedrooms. The master bedroom comes with plenty of room for storage
Bathroom and W.C: The contemporary bathroom features a white three-piece suite including shower over bath. There is also a separate W.C on the ground floor.
Additional information: The property has an allocated parking space with storage available on the ground floor and first floor. there are rooms carpeted throughout the property. Pets are allowed at our discretion.
The particulars within this advert are intended only as general guidance. Please note images maybe of a similar property on the development and are for illustrative purposes only.
To be eligible you must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Have total household earnings that exceed £17,250 (we do not accept Housing Benefit/ Local Housing Allowance)
2. Be legally permitted to reside in the UK, and be able to provide evidence of this; this applies to all occupants aged 18 and over. For more details, and acceptable proof, visit bit.ly/1RKU5eZ
3. Be aged 18 or over to be eligible to apply for this property
4. Be in permanent employment
5. Be able to pass a credit check
6. Have the funds available for: one months rent in advance, administration fee, and the bond
To book a viewing or for more information please call us on 0113 825 6777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Bond/deposit: Equal to 1 months rent + 25%
2. Admin fee:
- £170: Single applicant
- £220: Joint applicants