FULL DESCRIPTION This property is part of the Affordable Rent Scheme, see below for eligibility.
Please note: We will only offer viewings once all applications have been reviewed by the team, and you will be contacted directly.
Kitchen: To the right of the entrance hall is a contemporary kitchen with stylish wooden units, complete with oven/hob.
Lounge/Diner: A bright and spacious lounge, with a set of patio doors leading to a private enclosed garden. The room also features additional storage space under the stairs. There is plenty of room for a dining table and chairs where you can enjoy family meals.
Bedrooms: The property comprises of 2 double bedrooms with plenty of space for storage. The master bedroom contains a storage cupboard.
Bathroom and W.C: The contemporary bathroom features a white three-piece suite including shower over bath. There is also a separate W.C on the ground floor.
Additional information: There is parking available at the property with double glazing throughout. Pets will be considered at our discretion.
The particulars within this advert are intended only as general guidance. Please note images maybe of a similar property on the development and are for illustrative purposes only.
Affordable Rent Scheme
This property is offered at 80% of the open market value under the affordable rent scheme. The scheme is designed to help people who cannot afford to rent on the open market. To qualify for the scheme, you must meet the following criteria.
1. Have total household earnings between £15,000 and £24,648 before tax (we do not accept Housing Benefit/ Local Housing Allowance)
2. Be legally permitted to reside in the UK, and be able to provide evidence of this; this applies to all occupants aged 18 and over. For more details, and acceptable proof, visit bit.ly/1RKU5eZ
3. Be aged 18 or over to be eligible to apply for this property
4. Be in permanent employment
5. Be able to pass a credit check
6. Must not be a homeowner or attached to a mortgage
7. Have the funds available for: one months rent in advance, administration fee, and the bond
8. Not be able to rent a property on the open market
To apply you will need to complete a quick application form. Copy & paste this link into your browser:
Please select the following options when filling out the form or you will not be considered:
1) Scheme -> 'Affordable Rent'
2) Do you know the name of the housing association? -> 'Yes'
3) Which housing association is it? -> 'Yorkshire Housing'
4) If you know the name of the development please identify which one? -> 'Sandpiper Drive'
1. Bond/deposit: Equal to 1 months rent
2. Admin fee:
- £170: Single applicant
- £220: Joint applicants