For Sale - 2 Bed Semi-Detached House 

5 Merlin Way, Brayton Shared Ownership £54,250

Property Features

  • Enclosed Rear Garden
  • Private Parking
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • Digital TV Connection & Booster
  • New build
  • Electric Shower Over Bath
  • Electric oven/hob

5 Merlin Way, Brayton, Selby, North Yorkshire, YO8 9ER
Reception Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1

Contact Space Property


**Shared Ownership: Shares starting from 35% for £54,250 with rent payable of £230.89 on remaining 65%** An exclusive opportunity to own a shared ownership home in the exciting new development Bluebell Rise, Linden Homes. This 2 bedroom semi-detached home benefits from 2 bedrooms, private parking and an enclosed rear garden.

Property Photos

Property Details

Enclosed Rear Garden, Private Parking, 2 Bedrooms, Digital TV Connection & Booster, New build, Electric Shower Over Bath, Electric oven/hob


SHARED OWNERSHIP ** The minimum share available is 35% for £54,250 (and £230.89 rent pcm) Please be aware that you can purchase up to a 75% share based on your affordability (rent would be calculated on the remaining share of the property). **

GROUND FLOOR The entrance hallway leads to a spacious living/dining area at the rear of the property with patio doors leading to an enclosed private garden. To the right, you will find the kitchen which has a fitted electric oven/ceramic hob. There is space for a washer in the kitchen. To the left, you'll find a WC and there is also a storage cupboard located on this floor.

FIRST FLOOR Upstairs are 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a spacious landing space. Also, there is an airing cupboard located on this floor. The bathroom features an electric shower over bath.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Shared Ownership is a government scheme aimed to help buyers step on to the property ladder. Shared Ownership allows you to buy your home in stages, as you can afford it. You can buy more shares as and when you can afford it.

Please be aware that shares are based on affordability and you may be required to purchase a higher share. You will also need to pay a reduced rent payment on the remaining share. Shares starting from 35% for £54,250 with a rent pcm of £230.89.

In order to apply for this scheme you must fill out the following application form prior to viewing the property to ensure all applicants applying are eligible for the scheme.

information on the criteria for shared ownership can be found here:

In order to apply for the scheme, the application link can be found here:



The particulars within this advert are intended only as general guidance. Space Property therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of Space Property can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty.

We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract and non is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. If measurements are displayed these have been taken as a guide and may not be precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us.

Location Map