For Sale - 2 Bed Mid Terraced House 

49 Drawbridge Avenue Shared Ownership £50,050

Property Features

  • Shared Ownership Scheme
  • Allocated Parking
  • 2 Double Bedrooms
  • Open-Plan Kitchen/Diner
  • French Doors to Garden
  • Storage Space
  • Downstairs WC
  • Private Enclosed Rear Garden

49 Drawbridge Ave, Ponterfract , West Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, WF8 2YP
Reception Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1

Contact Space Property


** FREE CARPETS THROUGHOUT - AVAILABLE TO VIEW! ** **Shared Ownership: Shares starting from 35% for £50,050 with rent payable of £213.01 on remaining 65%. Service charge of £17.75pcm** Stylish 2 bedroom new-build end terrace on the exclusive Ashmeade Park development in Pontefract. Boasts 2 double bedrooms, downstairs WC, parking and French doors to private enclosed garden.

Property Photos

Property Details

Shared Ownership Scheme, Allocated Parking, 2 Double Bedrooms, Open-Plan Kitchen/Diner, French Doors to Garden, Storage Space, Downstairs WC, Private Enclosed Rear Garden


SHARED OWNERSHIP ** The minimum share available is 35% for £50,050 (and £213.01 rent pcm) Please be aware that you can purchase up to a 75% share based on your affordability (rent would be calculated on the remaining share of the property). **

GROUND FLOOR The entrance hall opens up into a bright and spacious lounge, with plenty of room for storage and furniture. The kitchen/diner is at the back of the house and comes complete with an oven/hob extractor with a set of French doors leading to a rear garden. Between the lounge and kitchen is the downstairs WC.

UPPER FLOOR The two double bedrooms offer plenty of storage space, with the master bedroom having its own storage cupboards. The contemporary bathroom is located at the top of the stairs beyond the landing and is fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Shared Ownership is a government scheme aimed to help buyers step on to the property ladder. Shared Ownership allows you to buy your home in stages, as you can afford it. You can buy more shares as and when you can afford it.

Please be aware that shares are based on affordability and you may be required to purchase a higher share. You will also need to pay a reduced rent payment on the remaining share. Shares starting from 35% for £50,050 with a rent pcm of £213.01. Service charge of £17.75pcm.

In order to apply for this scheme you must fill out the following application form prior to viewing the property to ensure all applicants applying are eligible for the scheme.

Information on the criteria for shared ownership can be found here:

In order to apply for the scheme, the application link can be found here: