For Sale - 2 Bed Mid Terraced House 

3 Spencer Close From £74,375

Property Features

  • Allocated Parking
  • Downstairs WC
  • 2 Double Bedrooms
  • Rear Garden
  • Kitchen/Diner
  • Storage Space
  • Oven/Hob
  • Double Glazing
  • Carpeted Rooms

Location:
3 Spencer Close, Skipton, Skipton, Skipton, BD23 2UZ
Reception Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2

Contact Space Property

Summary

**ONLY A FEW PROPERTIES REMAINING Shares starting from 35% for £74,375, with rent payable of £316.54 on remaining 65%** New-build, 2 bedroom mid terrace house on a new development in Skipton. Boasting an allocated parking space, patio doors to rear garden, downstairs WC and 2 double bedrooms.

Property Photos

Property Details

Allocated Parking, Downstairs WC, 2 Double Bedrooms, Rear Garden, Kitchen/Diner, Storage Space, Oven/Hob, Double Glazing, Carpeted Rooms


Description

SHARED OWNERSHIP ** The minimum share available is 35% for £74,375 (and £316.54 rent pcm) Please be aware that you can purchase up to a 75% share based on your affordability (rent would be calculated on the remaining share of the property). **

GROUND FLOOR The entrance hall opens up into a spacious kitchen/diner, fitted with stylish wooden units and an integrated oven/hob. There is an additional room for storage underneath the stairs with a downstairs WC located to the left on the entrance hall. The living room is light and spacious, the ideal space to rest and relax in an evening. The rear of the living room features a set of patio doors which open out onto the rear enclosed garden.

UPPER FLOOR The contemporary bathroom is located at the top of the stairs beyond the landing and is fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath. The two double bedrooms offer plenty of storage space, with the master bedroom having its own storage cupboard.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION The scheme boasts parking with carpeted rooms throughout.

Shared Ownership is a government scheme aimed to help buyers step on to the property ladder. Shared Ownership allows you to buy your home in stages, as you can afford it. You can buy more shares as and when you can afford it.

Please be aware that shares are based on affordability and you may be required to purchase a higher share. You will also need to pay a reduced rent payment on the remaining share. Shares starting from 35% for £74,375 with a rent pcm of £316.54 There is also an additional service charge of £17.67pcm.

In order to apply for this scheme you must fill out the following application form prior to viewing the property to ensure all applicants applying are eligible for the scheme. Information on the criteria for shared ownership can be found here:

http://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/help-to-buy-schemes/shared-ownership/

In order to apply for the scheme, the application link can be found here: http://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/apply/

** FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL OUR SALES TEAM ON 0113 825 6777 **

Floorplans

Energy Performance Certificates