For Sale - 2 Bed Mid Terraced House 

2 Spencer Close From £75,250

Property Features

  • Allocated Parking
  • Downstairs WC
  • 2 Double Bedrooms
  • Rear Garden
  • Kitchen/Diner
  • Storage Space
  • Oven/Hob
  • Double Glazing
  • Carpeted Rooms
  • Heated Towel Rail

Location:
2 Spencer Close, Skipton, Skipton, Skipton, BD23 2UZ
Reception Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2

Contact Space Property

Summary

**ONLY A FEW PROPERTIES REMAINING Shares starting from 35% for £75,250, with rent payable of £320.26 on remaining 65%** New-build, 2 bedroom mid terrace house on a new development in Skipton. Boasting an allocated parking space, patio doors to rear garden, downstairs WC and 2 double bedrooms.

Property Photos

Property Details

Allocated Parking, Downstairs WC, 2 Double Bedrooms, Rear Garden, Kitchen/Diner, Storage Space, Oven/Hob, Double Glazing, Carpeted Rooms, Heated Towel Rail


Description

SHARED OWNERSHIP ** The minimum share available is 35% for £75,250 (and £320.26 rent pcm) Please be aware that you can purchase up to a 75% share based on your affordability (rent would be calculated on the remaining share of the property). **

GROUND FLOOR The entrance hall leads to a spacious kitchen/diner, fitted with stylish wooden units, an oven/hob and fridge freezer. The kitchen offers plenty of units and drawers, with an additional room for storage underneath the stairs. To the rear of the property, the living room is light and spacious, the ideal space to rest and relax in the evening. The living room features a set of patio doors which open out onto the rear enclosed garden, complete with patio area. The ground floor also benefits from WC located just inside the front entrance.

FIRST FLOOR The two double bedrooms offer plenty of space, with the master bedroom having its own aerial point and large storage cupboard.
The contemporary bathroom fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath with shower screen and heated towel rail.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION The property benefits from a designated parking space, vinyl flooring and carpets throughout, and a burglar alarm.

Shared Ownership is a government scheme aimed to help buyers step on to the property ladder. Shared Ownership allows you to buy your home in stages, as you can afford it. You can buy more shares as and when you can afford it.

Please be aware that shares are based on affordability and you may be required to purchase a higher share. You will also need to pay a reduced rent payment on the remaining share. Shares starting from 35% for £75,250 with a rent pcm of £320.26 There is also an additional service charge of £17.67pcm.

In order to apply for this scheme you must fill out the following application form prior to viewing the property to ensure all applicants applying are eligible for the scheme. information on the criteria for shared ownership can be found here:

http://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/help-to-buy-schemes/shared-ownership/

In order to apply for the scheme, the application link can be found here: http://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/apply/

** FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL OUR SALES TEAM ON 0113 825 6777 **

Floorplans

Energy Performance Certificates