A stylish TWO bedroom apartment just 5 minutes from YORK with excellent transport links. The apartment boasts a modern kitchen with WHITE GOODS, spacious lounge and PARKING.
Lounge/kitchen: The open-plan living area is bright and spacious, fitted with laminate flooring. The modern kitchen is beautifully finished and comes complete with oven/hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
Bedrooms: The two double bedrooms are well sized with plenty of space for storage, and are fitted with carpets.
Bathroom: The modern part-tiled bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath, and towel rail.
Additional features: Secure door entry system, parking.
Location: The modern Alabury House development is located just 5 minutes from both York and the village of Huntington, which is home to the Monks Cross Shopping Centre. Being within close proximity to the beautiful and vibrant city of York means you will have the best of both peaceful suburban life and city living.
Match Deposit Scheme
The Match Deposit Scheme allows you to rent the property at a 20% reduction of open market value, which enables you save a deposit to purchase the specific flat that you are renting within 5 years time. You are expected to save at least £520 per annum towards your deposit and we will ask to see proof of your savings every year. Yorkshire Housing will match your deposit up to £5,200 to purchase the property. Failure to provide proof of saving will result in ending your tenancy.
To qualify, applicants must:
1. Be a first time buyer (or returning to the market)
2. Have total household earnings between £17,850 and £45,000 (we do not accept Housing Benefit/ Local Housing Allowance
3. Be legally permitted to reside in the UK, and be able to provide evidence of this; this applies to all occupants aged 18 and over. For more details, and acceptable proof, visit bit.ly/1RKU5eZ
4. Already be living or working in York
5. Be able to pass a credit check
6. Unable to buy a home because you don't have a deposit
7. Be over 18 years of age
8. Able to secure a mortgage when you have saved a deposit
9. Do not have your name on a mortgage and own any other property
You can find more information on Help to Buy scheme on Help To Buy website: http://www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/get-help-to-buy/match-deposit/
To apply you will need to complete a quick application form. Copy & paste this link into your browser:
Please note: We will only offer viewings once all applications have been reviewed by the team, and you will be contacted directly.
Please select the following options when filling out the form or you will not be considered:
1) Scheme -> ‘Match Deposit Scheme’
2) Do you know the name of the housing association? -> 'Yes'
3) Which housing association is it? -> 'Yorkshire Housing'
4) If you know the name of the development please identify which one? -> ‘Alabury House’
1. Bond/deposit: Equal to 1 months rent
2. Admin fee:
- £170: Single applicant
- £220: Joint applicants
The particulars within this advert are intended only as general guidance. Space Property therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of Space Property can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty.
We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract and non is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. If measurements are displayed these have been taken as a guide and may not be precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us.